art ltd. Magazine
Founded and Developed Lifescapes Magazine, a lifestyle magazine, and art ltd. Magazine, a national contemporary visual art magazine, with national bookstore and subscription circulation.
Per issue print readership of over 80,000, plus an extra 23,000 online readership.
Developed and responsible for:
- business development and management
- print production department
- marketing and consultative sales force management
- special regional supplements, for targeted advertiser needs
- focus sections highlighting advertiser content
- editorial and content staff
- distribution and circulation
- website design and production
- social media strategy, analytics, and development
- online store management
After being sold art ltd. continued to be the premier contemporary art magazine for the Western and Midwestern US, greatly affecting and influencing the lives of artists, sales by galleries, art fairs, and exhibitions in museums. Unfortunately, due to declining sales in the contemporary art market, the magazine was forced to close.